Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Me is tired.

Just finished cleaning up the house. So the penat like that you know. So let's update. I had work on Saturday. It was nice. SB VC is sooo fun. It's always so busy and there's always a lot of things to do and being the CB partner always is very challenging. I can now handle Frap. Like 7 drinks whatever, bring it on! Woooh, I am loving it, seriously. But unfortunately, I will be transferred to SB BP this weekend. ): So sad you know. I don't know how the partners over there are. At least in VC, there are people like my sister, Sha, Hafiz, Rina and Ying Jia. They're so nice. I'm crossing my fingers, hoping that BP wouldn't be as mundane as my sister described. 

So anyways, on Saturday, work was extended by two hours. Instead of clocking out at 7, I clocked out at 9. Woah and since I didn't have any sleep the day before (like what's new), I was extra cranky. Which explains the fight I had with my boyfriend. -_-" We were so anal to each other. After work, I spent time alone outside Vivo just to calm my nerves down. I slept in the bus as soon as I sat down and I continued my sleep when I reached home. Work always drains me out. Only woke up late afternoon on Sunday. Went to Lot 1 with little sister. She bought me cotton on tops and even treat me for dinner. So kind. Haha. Thanks sissy! :)

Monday was my first day of school and so was boyfriend's. Wah lao, he is one whiny bitch. He kept telling me that he doesn't know what to do and where to go and especially the part where he's hungry. -_-" School was fine for me. BUT, the part where exams and projects are concerned, I got totally restless. But nevertheless, I did manage to revise on my BZE since it's one of the papers I'll have to retake this March. So anyways, after school, I headed home for a change of clothes and boyfriend fetched me for gallivanting session. We had dinner at MCD White Sands and after that, I trimmed his brows (macam pompan) and begged him to send me home. Hahaha. He was so nice! He sent me home and headed for work after that. Love Monday lah! :D 

And Tuesday, you don't ask me lah. I overshot. -_-" What's new!! But well, I did something productive at home. I did my chores. At least the house is cleaner. And my baby made new friends in school. It freaks me out to know that he'll be transferring to ITE CCK. -__-" So near to my house lah can! I don't wanna see your face everyday lah Alif. Heh. Oh yes! I'm not working tomorrow since I've been having backaches. I can't work like that you know. I'll always have to carry heavy stuffs at work. I'd rather sacrifice my money than my health. Hmmm. 

Alrightey, gotta rest a little bit and head for sleep. School later at 8.30. Have a great Wednesday, kids! :D